Shock
Now I finally know how to define a shock.
It is a disease where insufficient amounts of blood is not delivered to a certain part of the body.
With it there are deficiencies in nutrients and oxygen for that organ to function well.
This is to simply say that it encapsulates what I am feeling right now.
This defines my current predicament.
I feel insufficient and an organ in my chest seems to be the one not getting sufficient amounts of what it truly needs.
Please help.
It is a disease where insufficient amounts of blood is not delivered to a certain part of the body.
With it there are deficiencies in nutrients and oxygen for that organ to function well.
This is to simply say that it encapsulates what I am feeling right now.
This defines my current predicament.
I feel insufficient and an organ in my chest seems to be the one not getting sufficient amounts of what it truly needs.
Please help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home