A piece about numbers (for a girl who hates them)
It's been 2 years and one month when I heard three simple words that changed my entire life and I jokingly replied the same. I never thought it would happen and I never felt happier in my entire life with just three simple words uttered. Up until now, I am still serious with my "joke" and never regretted everyday of my life.
It's been 2 years and one month when I finally kissed her lips. The soft touch and plumpness that sent chills in my spine with excitement and anticipation as slowly moved my body close to feel both of hearts pumping. Up until now, I still want to feel that spine-tingling sensation when I am with her.
It's been 2 years and one month that we had our first fight. When she told me she was scared of me and she wanted me to move away. But instead of leaving, I stayed. And I am so damn glad that I did. Because if I haven't, I would be sitting in my car all alone for another 2 years and one month. There be no adventures, no thrills in my solitude existence.
It's been 22 years when the girl I was destined to be with came to life. It's been 22 years in a small hospital in batangas (who would have thought) came a girl who I will love all of my life. It's been 22 years and finally she came to be my inspiration, my foundation, and my love- the one who captured my heart.
It's been 22 years and it has been worth the wait for 2 years and one month worth of happiness.
And probably even more...
It's been 2 years and one month when I finally kissed her lips. The soft touch and plumpness that sent chills in my spine with excitement and anticipation as slowly moved my body close to feel both of hearts pumping. Up until now, I still want to feel that spine-tingling sensation when I am with her.
It's been 2 years and one month that we had our first fight. When she told me she was scared of me and she wanted me to move away. But instead of leaving, I stayed. And I am so damn glad that I did. Because if I haven't, I would be sitting in my car all alone for another 2 years and one month. There be no adventures, no thrills in my solitude existence.
It's been 22 years when the girl I was destined to be with came to life. It's been 22 years in a small hospital in batangas (who would have thought) came a girl who I will love all of my life. It's been 22 years and finally she came to be my inspiration, my foundation, and my love- the one who captured my heart.
It's been 22 years and it has been worth the wait for 2 years and one month worth of happiness.
And probably even more...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home