...
I feel like i am fighting in all fronts. That's all i have got to say
I trust her but at the back of my mind i feel like someway somehow it will always hound my dreams
I loathe the moment i will leave her and say goodbye
because i think that's when my smile will end
but questions still linger in my mind:
will she still love me if at times i let her down?
will she love me even if i am not around?
will she search for me whenever i am gone?
I trust her but at the back of my mind i feel like someway somehow it will always hound my dreams
I loathe the moment i will leave her and say goodbye
because i think that's when my smile will end
but questions still linger in my mind:
will she still love me if at times i let her down?
will she love me even if i am not around?
will she search for me whenever i am gone?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home