Why wait?
Why wait?
It is the question that lingers in my head before I met her that day
Why wait? When everything seems to be uncertain and the only thing constant is that at some point someone is going to get hurt
Why wait? when everything will come crashing down the moment few simple words are uttered
Why wait?
Because she makes me smile everytime I see her
Why wait? because she makes me lonely and happy at the same time
Why wait? when I feel we are different yet similar
That because I love her and I promise that ...
I will not look at tomorrow nor yesterday
and promise to live today...
It is the question that lingers in my head before I met her that day
Why wait? When everything seems to be uncertain and the only thing constant is that at some point someone is going to get hurt
Why wait? when everything will come crashing down the moment few simple words are uttered
Why wait?
Because she makes me smile everytime I see her
Why wait? because she makes me lonely and happy at the same time
Why wait? when I feel we are different yet similar
That because I love her and I promise that ...
I will not look at tomorrow nor yesterday
and promise to live today...

1 Comments:
all i can say is that i am glad that you waited...
i am so overwhelmed by your love, that i feel like i am being unfair to you.. i love you so much yet i feel that it's not enough to bring you the joy that you have been giving me.. all this time..
i love you hun.
so much.
Post a Comment
<< Home