Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dates/ Moments i will remember...

June 21, 2006

The day she said i love you was the happiest day of my life. I could not contain my smile as she uttered those three words that i have been longing for.

July 21, 2006

Birthday niya sobrang saya ako nun because for the first time i really surprised her. I went to dangwa at 6 am to buy her flowers. I then called her friends up one by one to fill out cards i gave them the day before. Ang limited pala number of cards diyan sa national katipunan. Then i planned all the spots she would go to and planned that her friends give her a rose in every spot. I almost got caught while arranging the whole thing at the bench. (Luckily she did not see the flowers because of Ray). Then one by one her friends gave her the roses. and for the first time i saw her face light up glowing and radiant. I thought all the while the plan would not work because for one she hates flowers and two she hates surprises (but this was different and I love her for it).
I love every waking moment I spend with her and this is to show my appreciation. The day was far from being over. I decided to pick-up her bestfriend who was at Taft and made a lame excuse to her that I was just going to pick-up something from Ray and I was just going to interview her best friend Tina.
After i fetched Tina from La Salle, we immediately went to Wham Burger where she was waiting beautiful as ever. I told her to come with me under the notion that she left something in my car. I can still remeber her scream as she saw her best friend in the passenger seat of my car. The reaction, the smile, the scream all of it were priceless and eternal in my memory.
Was i tired after all these? yes but i would gladly do it over and over again just to make her happy, just to make her feel how special she really is to me.

Fort Santiago

There we were walking around intramuros looking at the sites and places around the walled city of intramuros. It has been said that the walled city of intramuros has been standing there for hundreds of years. It has been a refuge for many and it has protected everything inside it so much so that Aguinaldo to defeat the spaniards within the city must cut off the supply coming from the outside. I guess before meeting her my heart was like a walled city of intramuros, always protected always on the defensive. But after meeting her i opened up the gates to make myself vulnerable so much so i open myself to a lot of hurt and pain. But hey i guess that's love right...a love that is always safe and simple is never love at all because love is always complicated, love takes risk, you must be willing to open up to the person and make yourself vulnerable to the whole situation. That's how i felt as i was strolling around fort santiago and intramuros with her. It doesn't matter even if i experience hurt, pain or uncertainty. what really matters is that i am still smiling at the end of the day.

Ateneo-UST

The most magical of all plays could not happen at a more appropriate time. I am with the very person i want to share the whole experience with. I was planning to really bring her to a UAAP game seeing that she has never been to a game in her 3.5 years stay in the Ateneo. So letting her experience the most unforgettable game was simply magical and i could not ask God for anything else- watching an unforgettable game with an unforgettable girl.

1 second is all it took to turn things around. It goes to show how every second counts. So like the game was saying i should cherish each and every second i spend with her because there is a possibility that the next second everything will turn around and she will be gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home