haay...what a life
damn= eternal punishment
hell week = a week full of requirements and long test and other piece of shit
next week= hell week (yikes!) +
combined with the ever present worry that she may be seeing another guy
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn me....................................
why am i damned?
Monday: oral exam history (too many readings)
Tuesday: SA paper
wednesday: written exam history
thursday: long test in filipino
friday: long test in psych
It is hard but I will make it for I plan to get these grades:
Accounting: B/ B+
Economics: B+
Filipino: B
History: B+
SA: A
Psychology: A
PE: Kahit ano basta pasado
i will survive
coz i m good...God is with me all the way
on a more lighter side, i saw my "goddess" hapi dis afternoon for she saw "fred"
if i could just draw her smile...a smile that can run up to her ears...hehehe
and i m hapi 4 her...
I would also like to take this moment to thank my "goddess" for being my emotional trash can...thanx thanx
hell week = a week full of requirements and long test and other piece of shit
next week= hell week (yikes!) +
combined with the ever present worry that she may be seeing another guy
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn me....................................
why am i damned?
Monday: oral exam history (too many readings)
Tuesday: SA paper
wednesday: written exam history
thursday: long test in filipino
friday: long test in psych
It is hard but I will make it for I plan to get these grades:
Accounting: B/ B+
Economics: B+
Filipino: B
History: B+
SA: A
Psychology: A
PE: Kahit ano basta pasado
i will survive
coz i m good...God is with me all the way
on a more lighter side, i saw my "goddess" hapi dis afternoon for she saw "fred"
if i could just draw her smile...a smile that can run up to her ears...hehehe
and i m hapi 4 her...
I would also like to take this moment to thank my "goddess" for being my emotional trash can...thanx thanx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home