First Day of being a blogger
Wow it's my first day and I do it for a reason...
I want to let out my thoughts that's been bothering me for quite some time
If I do it in a diary my ever nosy parents will see...
so i will do it in the one place they don't really care...the internet hahaha
Well it's fairly simple...i am a simple guy trying to live a simple life
I study, I eat, I sleep, I play PS2, I watch movies and stuff
But my life came to an unexpecting twist when I met this girl...
A girl totally out of my plan (and did I mention totally out of my league)
She is smart, fun-loving and basically beautiful in everyway i could imagine
To make a long story short I started dating this girl
The relationship would have been fairly simple between us but...
She is the type of girl who has many "guy" friends
So being "trustful" that I am allowed her to continue in her dating ways with other guys even though it makes me jealous each and everytime i hear about it...(I hid my feelings of disgust of course with a faint smile)
What the hell! I am the gud guy in this twisted love story hehehehe
Remember...the good guy always gets the girl in the end
Since I am a hopeless romantic and terribly bored, i wrote a something something for myself (walang magawa e!)
Warning: Skip this part if you don't want to become cheesy....or something
What’s in her that captivates my very mind
My very heart
In a perfect world we wouldn’t have met
Two contrasting worlds collide
A yin and a yang working in harmony
To create a perfect balance
To the most life-giving thing in this world
The heart
I want to let out my thoughts that's been bothering me for quite some time
If I do it in a diary my ever nosy parents will see...
so i will do it in the one place they don't really care...the internet hahaha
Well it's fairly simple...i am a simple guy trying to live a simple life
I study, I eat, I sleep, I play PS2, I watch movies and stuff
But my life came to an unexpecting twist when I met this girl...
A girl totally out of my plan (and did I mention totally out of my league)
She is smart, fun-loving and basically beautiful in everyway i could imagine
To make a long story short I started dating this girl
The relationship would have been fairly simple between us but...
She is the type of girl who has many "guy" friends
So being "trustful" that I am allowed her to continue in her dating ways with other guys even though it makes me jealous each and everytime i hear about it...(I hid my feelings of disgust of course with a faint smile)
What the hell! I am the gud guy in this twisted love story hehehehe
Remember...the good guy always gets the girl in the end
Since I am a hopeless romantic and terribly bored, i wrote a something something for myself (walang magawa e!)
Warning: Skip this part if you don't want to become cheesy....or something
What’s in her that captivates my very mind
My very heart
In a perfect world we wouldn’t have met
Two contrasting worlds collide
A yin and a yang working in harmony
To create a perfect balance
To the most life-giving thing in this world
The heart

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home